Advertisements

Talking about deadbeat moms is politically incorrect

July 22, 2011
By

I came across this article in my files and thought someone might find it interesting. I have a few more that are not archived on the Internet. I might post of few of those too. Notice how the title of the article is as true today as it was 16 ago… sorry about the coffee stains:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Buzz
  • LinkedIn
  • Orkut
  • Twitter
Advertisements

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to Talking about deadbeat moms is politically incorrect

1. JULIAN GOLD on June 18, 2012 at 1:31 PM

IN MY OPINION A MOTHER WHO SITS ON HER ASS ALL DAY EXPECTING A WELFARE CHECK AT THE END OF THE MONTH IS EVERY BIT AS MUCH A DEADBIT MOM HERSELF!

2. Liz on May 16, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Tell me about it. Try going on a mommy site and calling out these women when there is a huge back-pat party going on about “the wisdom to let go.” Try even me ruining child support and you’ll get rage on. Or even dare to say they aren’t doing what mommies who have their kids have. These “mothers” just want to push out a baby and get a title while everyone else raises the kid. I’m sick of these people. I’m sick of other mothers who support them.

My father raised me. My “mother” never have him a dime. She had other kids and another husband and to hell with me. And yet she gets to walk around claiming she is my children’s grandmother. Um, how many ways can I say HELL NO, YOU DIDN’T EARN IT?!?!

• Liz on May 16, 2012 at 3:40 AM

I meant “mentioning,” not “me ruining.” My bad.

3. tk1966 on August 6, 2011 at 8:47 AM

My deadbeat ex-wife left town 6 years ago to move in with her internet boyfriend in St. Louis – 2000 miles away. She's still there, they're no longer together, and I've never seen a since cent from her. Yes, Virginia, there are dead-beat moms.

• Jonni on September 15, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I think you\’ve just captured the asnewr perfectly

4. Ray2447 on July 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM

When men have no more rights, will women have no more oppressions?

5. @Human_Stupidity on July 26, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Great find. This has been going on for decades? amazing.

And most men still have not woken up!

6. Ray2447 on July 24, 2011 at 4:41 PM

In many ways, things have gotten progressively worse for males.

7. Will_Wallace_LA on July 23, 2011 at 3:29 AM

16 years ago. Wow. That is quite a thing. What a shame that it's the same state of affairs today.

national coalition for men
donate now blue

See NCFM Wayback

waybackmachineOver the years millions of people worldwide have visited a National Coalition For Men website. Also over the years the site has changed dramatically, been taken down, moved, and otherwise uprooted. In those processes much information was lost, not recovered, and does not appear on this site. However you can see earlier versions and many of the extraordinary accomplishments of NCFM back to 1996 by using the WayBackMachine. In the search box type www.ncfm.org

Are Things Really Equal?

“THE RED PILL” REVIEW BY NCFM MEMBER PAUL ELAM

WHY ARE SO MANY WOMEN RAPING BOYS?

ABSOLUTELY A MUST WATCH VIDEO, ESPECIALLY IF YOU STILL THINK MEN ARE ADVANTAGED OVER WOMEN

“The Red Pill” documentary extended sneak preview

Save Our Heroes

Honorable Men

The New Warrior community is a group of men who specially pride themselves on being honorable. Tim Goldich, President NCFM Chicago Chapter and author of, Loving Men, Respecting Women: The Future of Gender Politics joined that community several years ago. He came to realize just how vulnerable honorable men are to having their honor used against them. Our fate may indeed depend upon honorable conduct. To better understand how the misuse of Man’s honor is a root cause of issues and ideas found on this website you should first read Mr. Goldich’s article, The Honorable Man. It lights the way to understanding how The Honorable Man can be manipulated into becoming The Complacent Man.

Rape Hysteria by Students, Part 3 – Misandry in Education

From Women’s Rights to Feminist Wrongs: Society’s Contemporary Contempt for Men

Men’s Issues

Military corruption

NCFM Adviser Philip W. Cook with “Girl Writes What” NCFM Member Karen Straughan

Girlwriteswhat on ideological feminism and its impact on our society and culture

Campus Hate Speech: Warren Farrell protest at University of Toronto

Foundation for Male Studies Conference: Looking Forward to Solutions Part 1

Foundation for Male Studies Conference: Looking Forward to Solutions Part 2

Please donate to the Foundation for Male Studies. There may be nothing more important for our future than to assure the fair, equitable, and high quality education of our boys and men.

More on the war against males in education

Great site for facts and relevant articles

center for prosecutorial integrety

ERIN PIZZEY, THE WOMEN WHO STARTED THE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE SHELTER MOVEMENT Refutes 40 years of lies about Domestic Violence

Erin Pizzey’s website

More MUST WATCH Videos

Male Victims of Domestic Violence – The Hidden Story

Dr. Helen

Protect yourself! Get the book!

Great Resources for Abused Men

• Valley Oasis in Lancater, CA offers shelter and other services for men, women, and their children. 24-hour Hotline: (661) 945-6736.
  • Male Survivor, Overcoming Sexual Victimization of Boys and Men
  • probono.net, provides resources for pro bono and legal services attorneys and others working to assist low income or disadvantaged clients.
  • LawHelp.org, helps low and moderate income people find free legal aid programs in their communities, answers to questions about their legal rights, and find forms to help with their legal problems.
  • Shared Parenting Works has parenting plans and other resources.
  • One in Three Campaign resoures for abused men in Australia.
  • Stop Abuse for Everyone, one of the most comprehensive and oldest sites dedicated to victims of domestic violence. The site was recently upgraded with the assistance of NCFM. The site includes an interactive map of north America for helping find shelter services that might or do help abused men.

POSTS CATEGORIES