See NCFM Wayback

waybackmachineOver the years millions of people worldwide have visited a National Coalition For Men website. Also over the years the site has changed dramatically, been taken down, moved, and otherwise uprooted. In those processes much information was lost, not recovered, and does not appear on this site. However you can see earlier versions and many of the extraordinary accomplishments of NCFM back to 1996 by using the WayBackMachine. In the search box type www.ncfm.org

Talking about deadbeat moms is politically incorrect

July 22, 2011
By

I came across this article in my files and thought someone might find it interesting. I have a few more that are not archived on the Internet. I might post of few of those too. Notice how the title of the article is as true today as it was 16 ago… sorry about the coffee stains:

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Google Buzz
  • LinkedIn
  • Orkut
  • Twitter

Tags: , , ,

9 Responses to Talking about deadbeat moms is politically incorrect

1. JULIAN GOLD on June 18, 2012 at 1:31 PM

IN MY OPINION A MOTHER WHO SITS ON HER ASS ALL DAY EXPECTING A WELFARE CHECK AT THE END OF THE MONTH IS EVERY BIT AS MUCH A DEADBIT MOM HERSELF!

2. Liz on May 16, 2012 at 3:39 AM

Tell me about it. Try going on a mommy site and calling out these women when there is a huge back-pat party going on about “the wisdom to let go.” Try even me ruining child support and you’ll get rage on. Or even dare to say they aren’t doing what mommies who have their kids have. These “mothers” just want to push out a baby and get a title while everyone else raises the kid. I’m sick of these people. I’m sick of other mothers who support them.

My father raised me. My “mother” never have him a dime. She had other kids and another husband and to hell with me. And yet she gets to walk around claiming she is my children’s grandmother. Um, how many ways can I say HELL NO, YOU DIDN’T EARN IT?!?!

• Liz on May 16, 2012 at 3:40 AM

I meant “mentioning,” not “me ruining.” My bad.

3. tk1966 on August 6, 2011 at 8:47 AM

My deadbeat ex-wife left town 6 years ago to move in with her internet boyfriend in St. Louis – 2000 miles away. She's still there, they're no longer together, and I've never seen a since cent from her. Yes, Virginia, there are dead-beat moms.

• Jonni on September 15, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I think you\’ve just captured the asnewr perfectly

4. Ray2447 on July 29, 2011 at 12:31 PM

When men have no more rights, will women have no more oppressions?

5. @Human_Stupidity on July 26, 2011 at 12:04 AM

Great find. This has been going on for decades? amazing.

And most men still have not woken up!

6. Ray2447 on July 24, 2011 at 4:41 PM

In many ways, things have gotten progressively worse for males.

7. Will_Wallace_LA on July 23, 2011 at 3:29 AM

16 years ago. Wow. That is quite a thing. What a shame that it's the same state of affairs today.