Call Email Join Donate
Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Contact Elected Representatives

There is nothing like money and power. When you contact your Congressman, you get both. Does your representative support your issues? Find out now.

Find Your Officials: Contact info for Federal and state elected representatives.

Enter Your ZIP code (zip+4 ok):

Call Federal Senators and Congressmen at (202) 224-3121 or toll free at

  • 1-800-833-6354,
  • 1-866-340-9281,
  • 1-877-762-8762,
  • 1-866-808-0065,
  • 1-866-220-0044,
  • 1-866-338-1015,
  • 1-877-851-6437,
  • 1-877-210-5351

warning: toll free numbers come from a variety of sources and may be disconnected at some time. Volunteers try to keep them updated. If you find a dead one, please tell email us here

Find Federal and State departments and agencies here

15 Responses to Contact Elected Representatives

  1. millenna on August 25, 2019 at 8:18 AM

    my brother was sentenced to a life sentence on false accusations.

    civil right violations
    1. double jeopardy
    2. denied counsel
    3. deprived from life liberty and property
    4. deprived of a trial
    5. prosecution refused to review any evidence on either side.
    6. plaintiff had family and friends on jury

    the list continues. my brothers lawyer wasn’t please with this trial “there was no trial”

    • Moneshia on July 15, 2022 at 7:33 PM

      My Son was sentenced to Life in prison under false accusations. His council was insufficient ,the witness credibility was really not credible(considering his intentions was to give her more of the drug than usual so that he could rob her once she got HIGH) and the victim did not die ,she overdosed from multiple drugs in her system and the E.R doctor was not accurate. Can N.C.F.M help me.????

      • NCFM on July 18, 2022 at 11:31 AM

        NCFM is not able to delve into cases like this. However, you might contact the “Innocence Project.”

  2. Myraka on February 25, 2019 at 9:40 AM

    I would like to know if there is a way to get a mandated consent form for men with women who threaten abortion, so that the father would have to agree before it can be preformed?
    I feel they should have an equal choice in the matter and should not be held accountable if the female decides to cry out abuse or rape. Not all men are violent and not all women are scandalous. However, there those that are on both sides of the gender, that it is unfair to the innocent ones.
    If the man truly wasnt wanting this or if the man would have no problem taking on the role parent alone, he should be given an equal say in the act. If the female gets the right to choose, then the male should be granted that as well. If the man decides to accept the responsibility, the female has to carry to full term and sign rights on over. If by chance the female suffers a miscarriage, it should have to be proven it was natural and not self-inflicted. This way should the female not like these turns of even it would prevent muder. For if the female commits the act, she should have to face charges.

    This may not make any rational sense to some, but I have to speak my peace for all men who have been done wrong by the simple act of abortion, because of a conniving female.

    • NCFM on February 25, 2019 at 12:57 PM


      Thank you for your comments. There are many others who agree with you. Unfortunately, the current political climate does not. We see no change in this situation in the foreseeable future, although if enough people are offended and rise up such things may change much more rapidly.

  3. Kaitlin Humphries on October 8, 2018 at 2:52 PM

    I would like to get in contact with someone about bringing the National Coalition For Men into Atlanta. I know there are only a handful of chapters throughout the states, but we have a strong Fathers Rights movement in Atlanta, as well as the Men’s Rights Movement and Anti-Feminist movement that is starting to garner a hold within the city.

    Also I am hoping to get in contact with a NCFM representative that will be able to assist me in trying to move forward a change of Law for the rape laws around the country to dictate that rape is no longer just “A man raping a woman”.

    • NCFM on October 8, 2018 at 5:14 PM

      Ok. Call 619-231-1909. But the first step is becoming an NCFM member.

  4. alan on April 6, 2016 at 6:29 AM

    National Coalition for Men

  5. Steven Crooks on February 21, 2013 at 5:05 PM

    Dear Jo, The law is called VAWA and it allows a vendictie woman that knows she is in a bad position in the marriage the ability to make a Giant leap over so much legal mumble jumbo and place hear in a far supior position and control in the divorce. It is VAWA and the money that pours into municipalities from the fed funding for this, I might alert you to a NEW epedimic that is emerging and that is the Abuse by frustrateed woman and misguided couples of these ‘step children’ that are dying-being murdered at the rate of 6 per day, Men are checking out at the rate of 3 per day and if you look at the stress calculations for woman over the past decade, Woman have no more stress than they have had for years- basically they are driving their men to suicide and killing the baby’s from those frustrated relationships….thanks for asking

    • NCFM on February 22, 2013 at 5:50 PM

      Good points Mr. Crook. However, you are missing some zeros. Mr. are actually “checking out” at roughly 300 a day, not “3”. And they check out four times more often than women. Regardless, thank you for your thoughts.

      • STEVEN on January 3, 2014 at 7:55 PM

        Men are checking out. The point I am trying to make is that Child abuse at the hands of “the trusted government appointed caregivers-WOMEN” is climbing not diminishing. Everything you have been told is a lie.

  6. Steven Crooks on February 21, 2013 at 4:57 PM

    DddddddDeareear Jo,

  7. Jo Anna Patti on June 18, 2012 at 11:14 AM

    I want to know why innocent men are getting sent to jail especially when there’s no proof of wrong doing?
    Do u believe that any woman or man accusing someone should be pysc. evaluated? Especially if they have a criminal background?
    My fiancé’s ex wife put him in jail over claims that never happened. She’s a bitter woman who ruined her family’s life and his life because he wanted a divorce…
    This is how she paid him back, by making false accusations. That’s illegal and it’s also abuse!!!
    I want to know how this country is going to stop these sick tactics from happening??? How??
    Because lives are being destroyed, and the court system and judges, etc. don’t care…
    Is this what are country has reduced itself to???
    Just a business?

    • nancy on February 20, 2013 at 5:46 PM

      I am Canadian and my husband is now being dragged through our system because I wanted him removed from my vehicle. I am looking for help, he is american. I have told them that he is not violent etc.. but noone believes me or cares. I have read how the system is so monetary based and they make a lot of money off of domestic cases. I feel as much as they claim there is equality in the legal system, I can see with my own eyes the sexism that is displayed. they automatically assume because he is a man that he assaulted me, what if i assaulted him? just because I am a female does not mean i cannot have anger issues, but noone bothers to ever look at that. its sickening. it really makes you reconsider ever involving the police in anything. they are victimizing my husband who did no real wrong doing. and to take the voice away from the supposed victim in these cases allows them to do whatever they please.
      the system is sick and needs to be changed.

      • alan on April 6, 2016 at 6:30 AM

        National Coalition for Men

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.