Bill Ronan, LICSW
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW): #00371
Years in Practice: 30+ years
Treatment provided for: Adolescents, Adults, Children, Couples, Families, and Seniors
527 2nd St. NE
Hopkins, MN 55343
Phone: (952) 933-3460
Fax: (952) 933-3460
E-mail: billronan at usfamily dot net
Website: http://www.mnhypnosis.com/about.php .
Get Directions From Google Maps
Mr. Ronan married a foreign woman who then falsely accused him of domestic violence so she could invoke provisions of the Violence Against Women Act to gain citizenship. The courts refused to hear testimony or accept evidence from over 20 character witnesses on his behalf, including medical doctors, psychologists, social workers, clergy, and even his previous wife. Some of his character witnesses were harassed and terrorized. Mr. Ronan says that, “I am a member of NCFM because the organization is committed to the eradication of such gender biased injustice”. Mr. Ronan has an excellent reputation, is a leader in his areas of interest, and very concerned that our system of (in) justice favors political correctness over truth. Mr. Ronan has dedicated his life to helping others as demonstrated by the following partial list of credentials and accomplishments:
- Diplomat of the American Psychotherapy Association (APA) 2005, Joining William Glasser, MD, Bill O’Hanlon, MS, Jeffrey Zeig, PhD, Arnold Lazarus, PhD, etc.
- American Academy of Medical Hypnoanalysts (Diplomat Candidate, Board & Clinical Member)
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis Certification 1987
- National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists 2003, Certified Diplomat in Clinical Medical Hypnoanalysis, Certified Fellow in Clinical Medical Hypnoanalysis, Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- International Medical & Dental Medical Hypnoanalysis Association: Certified Hypnotherapist, ADD & Hypnosis Therapist
- National Guild of Hypnotists: Certified Hypnotherapist
- American Psychotherapy & Medical Hypnosis Association: Certified Clinical Member
- American Board of Medical Hypnoanalysis, Registered, Certified Hypnotherapist, Special Recognition Award 2005
- Instructor of Psychology for Metropolitan State University, National American University, Rasmussen College, Normandale Community College, Minnesota School of Business
For a complete background including information about Mr. Ronan’s published papers and book “The Psychological Autopsy of Elvis” Also see, “Voice of America Immigration Fraud Victims – Fighting for Truth and Justice”.